Re: [htdig] Daily Dig about 1/2 successful

Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:38:18 -0400

>had to do with it being out of temp space. According
>to df, I have at least 453MB Free on my smallest
>drive. I am not specifying any particular disk to sort
>on, so is it defaulting to my root volume? Maybe I
>just solved this myself. 8-)

Yup. If you haven't set TMPDIR in your script, do it. It's a FAQ... By
default, /bin/sort uses /tmp.

>> DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
>> DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified
..
>Does anyone know what the "DB2 problem" is all about?

Not really, but it's non-fatal. I used to think somehow empty URLs were
getting through to the DB, but I thought I took care of that. I have a few
reliable test cases that I can use if it sticks around. However, we've
changed the database code for 3.2 and I don't expect this to be a problem
anymore.

>The FAQ mentions the "word sort failed" issue. Will
>that also apply when it is run through a perl script?

Yes. See above. :-)