Re: [htdig] <-- --> Next/Last Results Problems

Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:05:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't htmerge -m new.conf NEED the old and
> new db.wordlist files to stick around? The way I see the code working,
> it merges the docdb and wordlist from two separate digs, then subsequently
> builds the new index from the merged wordlist. I realise that this will
> eventually change in 3.2, but for the time being, it seems that you still
> need the wordlists to stick around.

Good point. I'm still thinking in relation to my setup... Of course you
can still *compress* the wordlists (like with gzip) until you do merging
and then re-compress. With 300 databases, you can probably save a bit of
space...