Re: [htdig] <-- --> Next/Last Results Problems

Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:09:59 -0400

>Here is what it looks like without the PHP wrapper:
>
>http://db.geocrawler.com/cgi-bin/htsearch.cgi?method=and&sort=score&config=1
>&restrict=&exclude=&c=3&words=php
>
>I added the footer code myself, adding to Colin Viebrock's article. So maybe
>I'm doing something wrong.

I don't know about you, but I'm consistently getting garbage for the link
to page 2 and the remainder of the pages don't have images. Links to page
one work fine, and on page one it correctly hides the "previous" link.

Is this what you (or others) see?