Re: [htdig] <-- --> Next/Last Results Problems

Tim Perdue, (
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:48:37 -0500

>The config file you sent in doesn't seem to define any templates, but the
>search output doesn't look like what the builtin templates would produce.
>It may be informative to look at what your template and footer files do.

This is my footer:

Here is what it looks like without the PHP wrapper:

I added the footer code myself, adding to Colin Viebrock's article. So maybe
I'm doing something wrong.

Platform: LinuxPPC R4 with 2.2.1 Kernel

Tim Perdue / /