Re: [htdig] <-- --> Next/Last Results Problems

Tim Perdue, Geocrawler.com (tim@geocrawler.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:48:37 -0500

>The config file you sent in doesn't seem to define any templates, but the
>search output doesn't look like what the builtin templates would produce.
>It may be informative to look at what your template and footer files do.

This is my footer:

----start----

$(PAGEHEADER)
$(PREVPAGE)
$(PAGELIST)
$(NEXTPAGE)

Here is what it looks like without the PHP wrapper:

http://db.geocrawler.com/cgi-bin/htsearch.cgi?method=and&sort=score&config=1
&restrict=&exclude=&c=3&words=php

I added the footer code myself, adding to Colin Viebrock's article. So maybe
I'm doing something wrong.

Platform: LinuxPPC R4 with 2.2.1 Kernel

Tim Perdue
PHPBuilder.com / GotoCity.com / Geocrawler.com