Re: [htdig] subsequent digs

Tim Perdue, (
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:40:35 -0500

Thanks. The support level for this thing is amazing!

Doing the "new.conf" trick for 300 databases *each day* is going to be scary
to say the least... So many points of failure.

>On an update dig, it does check every page. However, it *doesn't* reindex
>them. There are several checks along the way to ensure it does the least
>amount of work on an update dig.

It is probably being confused by PHP. Since I am generating all the pages on
the fly out of a database, the "modified date" probably is wrong. I've never
checked to see what the modified date is that PHP sends out.

Tim Perdue / /