Re: [htdig] <-- --> Next/Last Results Problems

Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:49:55 -0500 (CDT)

I didn't spot anything wrong with the config file, other than the fact
that the second, empty limit_urls_to attribute will cancel out the
first one.

The attributes that handle the button lists look fine, but the program
is behaving like it's not parsing the lists correctly. You didn't
mention which version of htsearch you're running, and on which platform.
Your server returns the server ID "Apache/1.3.3 (Unix) PHP/3.0.5", which
leads me to wonder if you don't have some buggy PHP post processing
messing up the page list output of htsearch. If that's not it, maybe
there was a problem building htsearch on your platform, which is leading
to erratic behaviour. The only way to know for sure would be to test a
"vanilla" configuration of htsearch, without any PHP processing, to see
if it still has the problem.

The config file you sent in doesn't seem to define any templates, but the
search output doesn't look like what the builtin templates would produce.
It may be informative to look at what your template and footer files do.

According to Tim Perdue: