Re: [htdig] Search works using IE but fails with Netscape

Daniel Marek Gradzikiewicz (gdaniel@softhome.net)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:22:42 -0400

I found that if I use the restrict tag, it fails to work with netscape. No
matter what syntax...

<input type=hidden name=restrict>

once this was in the html code, Netscape would not FIND anything... while with
IE I would get some 1500 hits...

hope this helps someone...