Re: [htdig] german wordlists

Thu, 8 Apr 1999 20:11:11 -0400

At 6:41 PM -0400 4/8/99, Gilles Detillieux wrote:
>rest of us? We'd love to add any contributions to the files/contrib
>section of www.htdig.org, if we get some!

Yup. To make it even easier for you folks out there, you can contribute
your word lists many ways:

1) FTP: ftp://ftp.htdig.org/incoming/ is checked once a day for new files
2) Mailing list: Mail them to the list!
3) Mail 'em to me: I get a lot of mail, but something like this will go up
pretty quickly
4) Post 'em on a website and mail out the URL.

Remember, if a few people contribute various lists, the overall result will
be better! Through a variety of contributions, the English lists have
improved.

Fame, glory and an better search engine are yours for the taking! :-)