[htdig] problems with endings and excerpt displaying

Bea (bea@mail.dotcom.fr)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 22:26:11 +0200

Hi,

I noticed something strange.

When I search "fleur" with endings algorithm, "fleurs" is also searched. On my computer at home
which is running freebsd, all works well, the excerpt is displayed normally.
But on my isp's machine which is running linux redhat, if I search "fleur", "fleurs" is also found
but the excerpt is not displayed.
On the two machines, the configuration file and the indexed pages are the same.

Same problem if I use the prefix search algorithm.

An idea ? Someone here have the same problem ?

Béa

--
Web	: http://www.cartables.net