Re: [htdig] problems compiling hdig on solaris

Jaap de Heer (jaap@pine.nl)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:22:50 +0200 (MET DST)

sigh, typical case of a mailing list-clueless figure
he mailed me as well

Drew, try mailing htdig@htdig.org with the SUBJECT (_NOT_
the body - common mistake) being "unsubscribe" (without the
quotes)

Jaap de Heer
Pine Internet

email: jaap@pine.nl tel: +31 70 3111010