Re: [htdig] problems compiling hdig on solaris

Carlos Mejia (Carlos.Mejia@lodyc.jussieu.fr)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 18:07:37 +0200

>From: "Drew Glick" <doremesa@home.com>
>To: "Carlos Mejia" <Carlos.Mejia@lodyc.jussieu.fr>
>Subject: Re: [htdig] problems compiling hdig on solaris
>Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:26:14 -0400
>
>STop e mailing me you idiot

I dont undersant Mr Glick's agresivity to my message. May be I send a too
long message and he dont like this, or may be its indeed obvious problem
for him, but not for me. Or may be he consider this is not the place for
such discusions. I have a problem and I am looking for a solution. I think
this mailing list is for that, isn't it? Am I wrong ?

And last, I do not mail tou you, Mr Glick, unless you are htdig in person!!!

Carlos Mejia