Re: [htdig] "Extra lines" and Htdigs variables

Torsten Neuer (
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 19:18:14 +0200

On Don, 01 Apr 1999, Shawn Patton wrote:
>Thank you All on the topic of:
>"Directory structure 'virtual environment' problems"
>With you help I finally got all the paths to work!
>Now, I have another question ;-)
>I'm using PHP to parse the variables and build custom pages.
>( Why I am not just using the default stuff I don't really know
>anymore ;-)
>.. and is there any other extra lines after other variables that
>II should know of?
>I looked at and couldn't see if a newline was added
>or not.

Why don't you simply dump the records to files or to the page
itself to analyze them? PHP/3 already comes with a lot of
features that help with messing around with CGI output.
At least, this is what I'd be doing...

E-Mail:            Internet: