[htdig] htdig doesn't find matching url's

Jaap de Heer (jaap@pine.nl)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:12:34 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

Shortly after my previous posting, I've already got
a new problem:
When there's (e.g.) an url http://www.thispage.org/ in the
database and I perform a search using the word 'thispage',
the page http://www.thispage.org/ doesn't show up.
In other words, htsearch doesn't seem to match the words
with the actual urls, only with the page contents. (unlike
altavista and the like)

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?
Is it a known problem?
Is it a problem at all or am I the only one who'd like to
see this implemented?

Thanks,

Jaap de Heer
Pine Internet