Re: [htdig] case insensitive javascript exclusion

Shawn Patton (Shawn@fraservalleymall.com)
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 02:27:03 -0800

Hello,

I'm very new to Htdig but I'll give it a shot anyway ;-)
Doesn't Htdig ignore comments by default regardless of
what the value of "noindex_start, noindex_end" is?

So wouldn't :
<!--begin hiding script contents from old browsers
..
// end hiding contents from old browsers -->

.. do the trick ?

-Shawn