Re: [htdig] case insensitive javascript exclusion

Jaap de Heer (jaap@pine.nl)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 12:37:03 +0200 (MET DST)

Thanks for your suggestion :)
I guess it would if I had control over the sites being
indexed, but -alas- I don't..
Not all creators of the pages I wish to index have the good
habit of making older-browser-friendly pages.

Jaap de Heer
Pine Internet

email: jaap@pine.nl tel: +31 70 3111010
http://www.pine.nl fax: +31 70 3111011