[htdig] case insensitive javascript exclusion

Jaap de Heer (jaap@pine.nl)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:27:42 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I have a little problem excluding JavaScript from ht://dig
indexes, being that the noindex_start, noindex_end
attributes are apparently case sensitive.
So when i set them to <SCRIPT and </SCRIPT>, pages with
lowercase tags (<script>, </script>) still get indexed -
including the JavaScript.
I guess the solution to this could be to either make the
noindex attributes case insensitive or allow multiple
exclusions.. could anyone tell me if such is possible?

Thanks,

Jaap de Heer
Pine Internet