Re: [htdig] following URL's not in HREF Tag

Torsten Neuer (
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:57:20 +0200

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, you wrote:
>On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Torsten Neuer wrote:
>> Either "start_urls" is a new configuration directive or the docs are
>> missing the file redirection feature. I'd rather handled that with
>> using multiple "\"-terminated lines in an "include" directive. Of
>> course that'd mean having to pass the file names it through a little
>> awk script.
>My apologies, I meant start_url.
>However, the docs are *NOT* missing the file redirection feature:

Hmm.. shouldn't it be in cf_general?
At least I won't refer to it as *variable* *expansion* but refer
to it as part of the general file format instead.

It is o.k. though, that it is also listed under cf_variables to
show that variable expansion can also be done with redirected

just my 2 cc,

E-Mail:            Internet: