Re: [htdig] No Stars !

Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:44:24 -0600 (CST)

According to Patrick Meehan:
> I have installed htdig and it works fine, but;
> The 'star.gif's on the results page, refuse to show.
> Have tried putting the stars in /htdig/star.gif
> but it still does not show.
>
> Any ideas ?

htdig/star.gif must be under your DocumentRoot on your web server. E.g.,
if your main index.html file is under /home/httpd/html, as it is on Red
Hat Linux systems, then star.gif should be under /home/httpd/html/htdig,
unless you explicitly define a different Alias for /htdig in your web
server configuration.