Re: [htdig] following URL's not in HREF Tag

Torsten Neuer (tneuer@inwise.de)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:02:47 +0200

On Mit, 31 Mär 1999, Geoff Hutchison wrote:
>On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Anita Maehrle wrote:
>
>> As I searched through the mailing list archives and config docu, I never saw
>> such a feature..... Is there no possibility to have htdig search files not in a
>> recursive manor by following links but as entering filenames to search directly?
>
>Sure. Redirect to a file, and then use that file as you start_urls:
>
>start_urls: `/opt/htdig/conf/htdig.urls`

Am I missing something in the online docs here?

Either "start_urls" is a new configuration directive or the docs are
missing the file redirection feature. I'd rather handled that with
using multiple "\"-terminated lines in an "include" directive. Of
course that'd mean having to pass the file names it through a little
awk script.

ciao,
  Torsten