Re: [htdig] Remote search hosting

nets@searchtools.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:27:29 -0800

> > But I still like ht://Dig!
>
>Thanks! (BTW, would you like an ht://Dig search interface for your site
>too?)

Yes, I think it would be a great thing to add -- I have a bunch of
remote engines indexing the site to let people compare the features.

Someday, I'll actually run ht://Dig myself. I have a Solaris account
but am not used to CLIs any more and haven't compiled C on a Unix
machine for 10 years (searchtools.com is running on a Mac). If
anyone wants to walk me through setting up ht://Dig by telnet on a
solaris, that would be great.

Avi