Re: [htdig] Newbie Q: Functionality of htdig

Sasa Janiska (
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 08:15:37 -0100

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:08:51 +0200, Torsten Neuer wrote:

>Not so sure.. are those "other document-publishing systems" suitable
>for use in a web site? If yes, you're right.. ,-)
Yeah, I was looking for such a systems, but without succes.
I even do not need the use on a we site (for now :) ).

>Since I could think of using such a thing for our own site, I think
>I'll hack it as soon as I find a free slot. Alas, if you're going
>to provide me with one of those "other ... systems" I'd be glad to
>skip that ;-)
I'd be very grateful. With it htdig will really become complete for true text retrieval.
I'll pray for four free time.

Sasa Janiska
Zagreb, Croatia