Re: [htdig] Directory structure "virtual environment" problems

Shawn Patton (Shawn@fraservalleymall.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:07:07 -0800

Geoff,

Thanks for your help.

That appeared to work!... It does the search now and displays the results.

But I am now getting a new error.
DB2 problem...: /usr/home/my_user_space/usr/local/htdig/common/word2root.db: No such
file or directory

The above file does exist.

Excuse my ignorance here, but is Htfuzzy the culprit? Would I have to now recompile
Htfuzzy with my virtual environment? Please take my idea here with a grain of salt
as
I'm getting more lost by the minute.

Thanks,
Shawn