Re: [htdig] Searches on Date Ranges

Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:52:53 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Vishal Shah wrote:

> I would like to include searching on date ranges in one of my Htdig
> implementations. Is there a way that I can do it with the latest version
> ?

Not at the moment. The biggest problem is working out how dates would be
input to the search. Since the CGI must be able to work out the date
format (e.g. MM/DD/YY v. DD/MM/YY), it's a bit tricky if you just let the
user enter a date.

I seem to remember someone saying they were working on this and I gave
them some advice. But I can't find the e-mail...

Sorry,