Re: [htdig] rundig-Error

Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:24:01 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Walter Pleyer wrote:

> >My guess would be that your database is corrupt. You probably need to
> >delete it and rebuild it from scratch.
> We've tried that without success. An yother cause or solution ?

There are a few other possible causes. But it would be helpful to have
more debugging information. (Maybe you posted it and I missed it--I just
got back from vacation and I'm cleaning out my inbox.)

In particular, it would help to know the OS, ht://Dig version, and a trace
from running htdig with -vvv. Does this message seem to come after parsing
a particular file?