[htdig] rundig-Error

Walter Pleyer (pleyer@kraftwerk.co.at)
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:35:08 +0100

Hi folks!

I wonder if somebdy could help me with the followng problem:
We have htdig installed on a Solrais machine running a Netscape
Enterprise Server. It has already worked without problems, but
now it can't run rundig properly.
Each time we want to run rundig, we get the errormessage:
"db2 problem missing MTKEY VALUE specified"

Does anybody know this problem and a solution for it?
If you do, please answer soon, we need htdig urgently (we took
it off the website until we've solved the problem)

Walter