Re: [htdig] results in frames

Shantonu Sen (ssen@MIT.EDU)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:36:28 -0500

hi,

i haven't had any experience with this, put you probably want to try the
url_part_aliases configuration option. from what i gather, first you make
your database, then you change this option so that every search result is
translated to a different url when displayed. i think it doesnt work if you
make the configuration change BEFORE rebuilding your database.

good luck. read the help files for more info.

shantonu sen