[htdig] Wrapper files

Aaron Turner (aturner@linuxkb.org)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:12:12 -0800 (PST)

My understanding in reading the htsearch docs is that the only way to use
different wrapper files (instead of header.html and footer.html) is to use
a different config file for each. Since I want to use about 100+
different wrapper files, this sorta, well sucks. Is there a work around
to put this parameter in the web form?

The 2nd question is has anyone used PHP3 for a wrapper file? Can you use
something that has to be parsed (php3/mod_perl/etc) by the web server?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron