Re: [htdig] Offline documentation?

Gilles Detillieux (
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:56:00 -0600 (CST)

According to Richard Lippmann:
> I have to pay the phone per minute. Where can I find an offline
> documentation for htdig?

Well, if you've already downloaded the .tar.gz source package for
htdig, you'll have all the HTML documentation available in the
htdoc subdirectory of that package, once you unpack it. It's the
same stuff you get on, minus the source, binary and
mailing list archives.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: