[htdig] Problem of Cinfiguration ??

Vincen Pujol (vincen.pujol@bayo-net.com)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:06:42 +0100

                Hi,
        I just come to download HTDIG in its latest release from the website on
my Redhat 5.2 linux server. I have untar and unzip it with success. I
run configure script, it does some checks and stops on Checking wether
the C++ compiler (gcc) works .... no and it reports configure: error:
installation or configuration problem: C++ compiler cannot create
executables.
        What is the solution at the problem ??
                Thanks for your help

Vincèn Pujol