Re: [htdig] Make problems

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:21:43 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Darin Isola wrote:

> -I../db/dist -I../rx/rx -I../include -g -O2 Connection.cc
> In file included from Connection.h:36,
> from Connection.cc:11:
> /usr/include/netinet/in.h:156: syntax error before `;'

This would imply that there's a syntax error in the system file
/usr/include/netinet/in.h. You don't mention what version of Solaris
you're using, but I'd check for new patches, and then send the message to
Sun. You might also take a look at that particular file, on that line and
see what the problem is.

It is not unheard-of for bugs in the system include files.