Re: [htdig] Re: searching for hypenated words

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:06:13 -0600 (CST)

According to Donald Ball:
> > That functionality is not in htdig-3.1.1. (I just wrote it some
> > week ago...)
> > Last thing I heard, it will be in 3.1.2 or possibly 3.2 (Gilles
> > or Geoff may want to fill in here).
>
> Thanks for your prompt response. Do you have any idea when this will be
> released? Is it available as a patch to 3.1.1?

For the time being, if you want Hans-Peter's extra_word_characters
enhancement, you'll have to grab the next 3.2.0 development snapshot,
which should come out this weekend. You'll be on the bleeding edge
with this.

As for 3.1.2, it was to be just bug fixes to 3.1.1, and not new features,
but Hans-Peter's enhancement seems to cross that fuzzy line, so I'm
considering including it. Of course, if he'd provide us a patch file
that we could apply to the 3.1.1 source, that would make both our
lives easier! :-) If not, I don't think I'll be able to put one
together before Monday or Tuesday.