Re: [htdig] Avoiding multiple (identical) search results

Walter Hafner (hafner@informatik.tu-muenchen.de)
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:38:39 +0100 (MET)

> http://www.alia.org.au/
> http://www.alia.org.au/home.html
> http://www.alia.org.au/alia/
> http://www.alia.org.au/alia/home.html
> (all leading to the same document)
>
> Two issues arise: Our Apache 1.3.4 server is configured to interpret requests for http://www.alia.org.au/ as either ../index.html or ../home.html. How can I stop ht://dig from calling up both instances of each interpretation?

remove_default_doc: home.html index.html

-Walter

--
Walter Hafner__________________________________ hafner@in.tum.de
         <A href=http://www.tum.de/~hafner/>*CLICK*</A>