Re: [htdig] Indexing only HTML (again)

Frank Richter (
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:40:16 +0100 (MET)

> > Or a generic attribute to map types to parsers:
> > type_parsers: text/html builtin \
> > text/plain bultin \
> > application/pdf programm options
> I like this idea, as an extension to or replacement for the external_parsers
> attribute. Defining the parser as none (or "") would cause htdig to ignore
> that type, and not even fetch it from the server.

Right. BTW, what does the following line mean (output ftrom htdig):

25:111:4: "video/x-msvideo"
not a recognized type. Assuming text

I don't have "avi" in bad_extension, so this document is fetched and
interpreted as text? If so this should be changed...

- Frank

Work:  Computing Services,  Chemnitz University of Technology,  Germany