Re: [htdig] more on title length, wish list...

Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:38:54 -0500

At 5:10 AM -0500 3/13/99, Charlie Romero wrote:
>Is there currently an undocumented way to limit the amount of the title
>displayed?

I believe there's a patch around. I would suspect it's in the patch
archive. (There's a link from http://dev.htdig.org/)

>Geoff, will you consider adding "max_title_indexed" and "max_title_display"
>as configurable attributes?

How about "max_title_length"? I'm already unhappy with the sense of "too
many configuration options." Of course if someone wants to think up a nice
GUI to simplify config, I suspect it would be appreciated. Heck, there's
probably even money in it. :-)