Re: [htdig] Please help: "Sort" in an endless loop!

Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:03:27 -0500

At 8:43 PM -0500 3/15/99, Shawn Patton wrote:
>... In Webglimpse one can define a DONTUSESORT_T_OPTION.

But see, that's not a very elegant solution IMHO. Who wants to edit
Makefiles? The whole point of having a configure script is to just:

./configure
make all
make install

So I'm still searching for a way that tells me that we have the BSD sort...
Maybe a shell script that uses -T in the BSD sense and if it works, you
know you have it. I just haven't had any inspiration...