Re: [htdig] Please help: "Sort" in an endless loop!

Shawn Patton (Shawn@fraservalleymall.com)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:43:33 -0800

Hello,

These two URL's might help in solving the sort -T problem:

http://www.nexial.com/cgi-bin/bsdibodyview?h=3&d=55322&q=sort%20option%20directoy

http://www.nexial.com/cgi-bin/bsdibodyview?h=3&d=47463&q=sort%20option

.. In Webglimpse one can define a DONTUSESORT_T_OPTION.

-Shawn