Re: [htdig] Please help: "Sort" in an endless loop!

Shawn Patton (Shawn@fraservalleymall.com)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:58:44 -0800

Marjolein,

Thanks for giving me the complete lowdown! It's nice to know exactly
what is causing the problem. I am using Htdig version 3.1.1 so I
guess they haven't/couldn't fix the problem... if, as you said, it's even
possible :-)

Cheers!
Shawn Patton