Re: [htdig] Please help: "Sort" in an endless loop!

Shawn Patton (Shawn@fraservalleymall.com)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:47:30 -0800

Marjolein,

Thanks very much for your response. It works!
I'm curious though. You said it was a "known problem on BSD"
Well, I searched the Htdig website/archives and it wasn't there.
.. Maybe the search engine just couldn't find it ;-)

Thanks again,
-Shawn