Re: [htdig] Please help: "Sort" in an endless loop!

Marjolein Katsma (webmaster@javawoman.com)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 06:59:03 +0100

At 18:57 1999-03-14 -0800, Shawn Patton wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm installing Htdig for the first time so please forgive my ignorance if
>I'm missing
>something
>obvious or if there is more info I should supply. I'm running BSD 3.0.
>
>When I running "htmerge -s -a -c" I get the following in an endless loop:

Yes, known problem on BSD - i ran into this as well. The solution is very
simple though:

Find the line defining TMPDIR in your rundig script and disable this line
(remove, or comment).

Java Woman - http://javawoman.com/