[htdig] Please help: "Sort" in an endless loop!

Shawn Patton (Shawn@fraservalleymall.com)
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:57:46 -0800

Hello,

I'm installing Htdig for the first time so please forgive my ignorance if I'm missing
something
obvious or if there is more info I should supply. I'm running BSD 3.0.

When I running "htmerge -s -a -c" I get the following in an endless loop:

Sort:Line too long: ignoring industry i:9 I:0 w:15000
Charter i:9 1:0 w:150000
facilities i 10 L:0 W:1500000
Manufacturer i:11 L:...

Note: I may have switched around the I's ( eyes ) for 1's ( ones ), O's ( oh's ) for
0's ( zero's )
and visa versa since I had to copy this down by hand ;-)

Would anyone see what the cause would be?

Thanks in advance,
Shawn Patton