[htdig] SSI and htsearch

Charlie Romero (charlie@jumpinternet.com)
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:11:54 +0000

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get htsearch working with
either SSI or another cgi.

I am basically trying to get rotating banners in the header.html and I have
a great CGI that I would like to use. Normally I can call the cgi either by
itself or using SSI but this doesn't appear to be an option with htsearch.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Charlie

Charlie Romero
Director of Corporate Development
(703) 299-3585
mailto:charlie@jumpinternet.com
                       J U M P I N T E R N E T

INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INTERNET/INTRANET SOLUTIONS

                      http://www.jumpinternet.com