Re: [htdig] results display

Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:02:26 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Eric Luhrs wrote:

> Do you see how the first title wraps to the second line? I'd like to
> indent it like the builtin-long format does for multiple lines. How do I
> tell htdig to indent multiple-lines for the builtin-short format? Do I

The builtin-long template uses a <dl> format. Personally, I put them both
into a table. See http://wso.williams.edu/search/
My templates are available from the contrib section of
http://www.htdig.org/

> Where can I look at the template for builtin-long? I've looked around
> the distribution, but I guess it's compiled into the code because I can't
> find it....

Yes, it's compiled in the code. At a minimum, the next major release 3.2,
will ship with the default templates on disk for easy examination and a
template_map example in the htdig.conf file (commented out since it's
faster to use the builtin ones). The next bug-fix release may ship with
this as well.

Here's the template:
$(STARSLEFT)
</dd></dl>