[htdig] Suppressing low rankings

Rzepa, Henry (h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:03:26 +0000

Does anyone know of a way of suppressing say 1-star
hits? I know this is (almost) equivalent to suppressing the
number of hits, but I would be interested in displaying only
say 5-star rankings (recognising that 5-star is a relative rather
than absolute description). This would be used in conjunction with
eg DC metadata as a way of confing hits only to those found in metadata
declarations.

Dr Henry Rzepa, Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, LONDON SW7 2AY;
mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk; Tel (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.