[htdig] Cgi-wrap causing incorrect URL for Next Pages

Gordon Elliot (gelliot@intbc.com)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:10:09 -0500

My ISP has cgi-wrap installed and in my Virtual Host section in the conf
file, has a line which reads:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/

Everything installed with no problem and when I ran the first search,
everything went fine. However, if I tried to run a second search from the
results page, htdig would attempt to find htsearch at:

instead of:

I was able to fix this by hardcoding the header.html file in the 'common'
directory to read, /cgi-bin/htsearch , in the <form action ......> line,
replacing $(CGI) . However, I can't seem to find any way to fix the same
problem which occurs when trying to access a Next Page, 1, 2, 3, etc.,
which all try to go to:

instead of:

Any help in getting 'next pages' to report the correct URL would be greatly
appreciated -- in laymens terms, please, I am not a programmer.

Gordon Elliot