[htdig] command line htsearch

Miguel A.L. Paraz (map@iphil.net)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:14:07 +0800

Hi,

I am in need of a command-line based htsearch, which takes the search terms
on the command line and will output all the results, not divided by
pages, on stdout.

This is because I am merging an htdig index search with a SQL database
lookup... when the user does a query, it will look through the SQL database
first, and then through htdig. Then the code I will write will merge the
output into a single HTML page.

If this is not possible, then I'll just parse the output?

Ideas?

Thanks,
---m