[htdig] Description-problem

Antti Rauramo (antti.rauramo@edita.fi)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:46:56 +0200

Hi folks!

I'm confused: I have the following three test pages:
http://www.edita.fi/netmarket2/tuotteet
http://www.edita.fi/netmarket2/tuotteet/testi.html
http://www.edita.fi/netmarket2/tuotteet/testi2.html

with just links to the two latter pages on the index page, and the
htsearch at
http://www.edita.fi/cgi-bin/htdig/htsearch?config=nm2

A copy of the nm2.conf is at
http://www.edita.fi/netmarket2/tuotteet/nm2.conf

Now, if you try searching with a word like "iskusana", you'll see that
the resulting $(DESCRIPTION) is empty, and the $(DESCRIPTIONS) has an
empty slot, and (valid?) punctuation missing.

It's obvious that there absolutely are no more than a single link
pointing to the files, so it seems that the $(DESCRIPTION) is not
showing the first link text as it should.

The question is: WHY?!? Help is appreciated! Htdig is 3.1.0 on Solaris
2.6.

--
- Antti Rauramo, WWW- ja tietokanta-asiantuntija, Edita Verkkoviestintä
- antti.rauramo@edita.fi, +358-9-8501 4004 (mobile)