[htdig] ISO French recognition

Robby (robby@tenon.com)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 11:01:10 -0800

    I am very interested in knowing how exactly with the addition of
locale: fr_FR.ISO_8859-1 into the htdig.conf htdig will begin
recognizing words like "Québec". From what I can tell locale on my
machine ISO_8859-1 only deals with the handling of things like currency,

and thus is not able to run on my machine. Is there any update to the
ISO file you can recomend me too? I am currently running htdig 3.1.1.1

Thank you,
Robby
robby@tenon.com