[htdig] Problems running rundig

Seri Sandeep (seri@CS.ORST.EDU)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:17:33 -0800 (PST)

I get the following error messages when I try to run rundig.
There were no error messages while compiling.

ld.so.1: htdig: fatal: libz.so: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
ld.so.1: htmerge: fatal: libz.so: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
ld.so.1: htnotify: fatal: libz.so: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
ld.so.1: htfuzzy: fatal: libz.so: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
ld.so.1: htfuzzy: fatal: libz.so: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed

I would appreciate any input on what the problem is.

Thanks,
Sandeep Seri