Re: [htdig] urls like "datalist.html?data=10" are getting not

Mon, 8 Mar 1999 21:04:14 -0500 indexed ?

>could someone please point me to enable the indexing of dynamic links, like
>the upper one ? htdig ignores everyting after the "?" and most of my pages
>are dynam. generatedwith php.

You don't mention what version of ht://Dig you're running. Version 3.1.1 is
the latest and should not have problems with this. This is controlled from
the exclude_urls setting: http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#exclude_urls

The default is

exclude_urls /cgi-bin/ .cgi

You'll note this doesn't include '?' so there should be no problem. For
more info on using ht://Dig with PHP, see the article referred in the
"Contributed Guides" section.

Cheers,