[htdig] url_part_aliases & cgi

Bomee Jung (bomee@yahoo.com)
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:32:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi. I want to display the pages in a particular domain as a cgi query
string instead of a regular url because the pages in question need to
have framesets built around them. Let's say the domain is
http://www.foo.com and I want all pages in this domain to turn into
http://www.bar.com/cgi-bin/frame.pl?http://www.foo.com. The way I'm
trying to do this is with two config files where the one used for
htdig has
url_part_aliases: http://www.foo.com *foo

and the one for htsearch has
url_part_aliases:
http://www.bar.com/cgi-bin/frameme.pl?http://www.foo.com *foo

There must be something wrong with the way I'm doing this since it
isn't working. Is it the particular "to" url that's not working or is
it something else?

Thanks in advance, B